Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello Again


It has been awhile since I updated my blog. I have been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. I have been going to the new babysitter for a few weeks now. It is going pretty well - I have a lot of kids to watch there. Alice is very nice and keeps me well fed.


I also had Grandpa and Grandma come down and visit me recently. Wrigley thinks they come to visit him but I don't think so. They both tell me that I am getting big. Mommy & Daddy went out to dinner without me. I can't imagine why they would want to do that? I'm cute and fun! Gram and Poppy came over and watched me so I had fun without them. Ha!


I have had a cold this week and now I have a cough too. Mommy & Daddy have been spoiling me a little extra until I feel better. We are just hanging around the house because we got a big snow. I'm too little to play in it but it looks pretty.

No comments: