Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Beantown

I went went on vacation last week with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa. We went to visit Tia Adrienne in Boston. I had an exciting week. We got to see a lot of stuff and I flew on an airplane for the first time. I also rode on a bus, taxi, and on the subway. I'm quite the traveler. Check out the pictures...




I'm getting ready for my first flight.





I liked watching the cars from Tia's apartment.





We went to the museum and I learned a lot of stuff. I learned that this tree is a lot older than Grandma and Grandpa.





I also learned that dinosaurs were big!






Daddy wanted to walk around this baseball building and take pictures of some guy named Ted. I was bored. zzzzzzzzzz





But we did actually go to a game which was fun because everybody was cheering and whistling and...






I met a green monster named Wally. Don't worry - he was a nice monster.





Tia read me a story about these ducks in the park.





That's not Daddy! That is a redcoat!






As you can see I had a good time in Boston. Bye, bye.

No comments: