My friends Addison and Avery had their 1st birthday and I went to the party. They didn't say anything about chores or jobs though.
On Labor Day weekend, we went to Patoka Lake. We went on the boat and rode in a golf cart. And my great aunt Mary brought me an early birthday cake.
Mommy helps me fly through the air! It was like a roller coaster.
Talking on the phone is one my favorite hobbies. Don't call me past 9:00 though or I will be in bed (Mommy note: hopefully).
There is this toy in the wall. It is paper that you pull down on the floor. Then Daddy has to roll it all back up. It is fun.
We went to a Cubs game in Cincinnati. It rained for a little while and the Cubs got beat by the Red baseball men. But I still had fun because Mommy shared a pretzel with me and I got to wear my Cubs skirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment