Last night, I went to my first IU basketball game. It was fun. People were clapping and they played music and did cheers. I was excited. I clapped and jumped up and down.
The camera man put me on the big screen during the game but Daddy wasn't paying attention and he missed it. Then when the game was over I went on the floor and the camera man put me on the big screen again. This time Daddy had his camera ready.
After the game people were talking to me and saying that I looked like "star" on the screen. I don't know what that means. Uncle Kevin said that he saw us on TV too. I don't know how I got in the TV at his house. All that I do know is that I like all of the attention.

2 comments:
Riley is the cutest celebrity I've seen! I'm sure she had a blast at the game. Where is her IU cheerleading outfit?!
The IU cheerleading outfit was in the dirty laundry from wearing it to the football game last weekend. Next time.
Post a Comment