I'm getting a new room for a big girl! It has big girl bed too! It is a bed like Mommy & Daddy. I'm excited! And it is painted pink. The bottom is brown and it has blue and green dots on the walls too.
I already like playing around the bed. No jumping though. Mommy already told me.
I have a big new dresser with a mirror. I'm not tall enough to see myself on the floor. But I can see myself when I'm on the bed! There are lots of drawers for me to open and close and pull stuff out onto the floor.
I don't know who is going to sleep in my old room??? I think Wrigley might sleep in there now.

2 comments:
The room looks great! I love the picture of her little patas.
The room looks awesome - I love the polka dots
Post a Comment