Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

About Me at 2 Years


Since I just turned two years old, Daddy thinks it is a good time to write down some stuff about me.

I'm a very good big sister. I'm always worried about the baby. I like to hug and kiss her. I also like to push the swing when she is in there and watch her get baths. I'm start to saying her full name better..."u-see-on-a".


My favorite food is macaroni & cheese but I just call it "cheese". I love to use lots of "dip" when I'm eating (Daddy note: dip is ketchup, sour cream, salsa, etc.). Mommy says I get that from her.

I am very good at knowing my animals and animal sounds. I know about cows, pigs, elephants, ducks, birds, and chicks. Cows used to be my favorite animals but now it is probably monkeys. I can do a lot animals sounds. Did you know that owls say "who, who" and horsies say "neigh, neigh"?

I can say all of my basic colors but I'm still learning how to match them up. I used to count "one, two, nine" but I've started saying "one, two, tree" recently.

My favorite show on TV is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Although when I say it sounds more like "Ickey Tub-ouse" but Mommy & Daddy know what I'm saying and that is all that matters. I do know all of the characters on the show: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy.


I really like to read books. Every night before I go to bed I read a couple of books. I also like puzzles and I love to play with my babies. They like to go in the stroller and in the swing. They like to get baths and get their diapers changed too. Ever since I got a little baby sister, I have been playing with wipes and diapers all of the time. Pulling wipes out of the container to wipe babies butts or wipe the table off is one of my favorite pasttimes.

Well, this is it for now. I just wanted to write about me.

Love, Riley.

No comments: