Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mommy's School


I went to Mommy's school today to visit her. All of her kids were there and they scared me a little bit. There were a lot of kids and they were bigger and loud. I was real shy and grabbed onto Mommy real tight. So Luciana stayed with Mommy but I walked around the school with a nice lady. I saw Kaidyn's mommy and Landon's mommy.

Even though I was a little scared I do like school. I like to watch the neighbor kids get on the school bus in the morning. I know that when you are sick at school you go to the office. (Daddy note: we don't know where she picked that tidbit up) I like to draw and write so I think that I will like school when I'm older.

Well, this picture is not from me going to Mommy's school but I figured that everybody would like to see a picture of me and Mommy and Luci no matter what.

No comments: