Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Riley-punzel


I was so excited yesterday because we went to Target to buy the Rapunzel movie! Tangled! I saw the movie with Mommy and Grandma at the movie theater. So I was excited to see it again. I even wore my Rapunzel shirt too. Aunt Sissy got me this shirt.

I watched the movie right away. I wanted Luciana to watch it with me but she doesn't like watching movies. She did want to take her picture with me though.


You can see in the picture that I got a haircut. The other time I got a haircut they just did a little haircut. This time I told Angela that I wanted my hair short like Mommy's. Rapunzel has really long hair in the movie and now I have short hair. Rapunzel gets her long hair cut short just like me at the end of the movie.

No comments: