
We went to a Bats baseball game. We did all of the usual baseball game stuff. We ate hot dogs and peanuts. I watched Buddy the Bat and made sure he didn't come too close. He still scares me. We rode on the carousel and played on the playground.

Luciana wanted to show off one of her peanuts.
And they had a race with Taco Bell things. There was orange and red and yellow. I think one of them was fire and one of them was hot sauce. I don't know which ones. But me, Mommy and Daddy picked who was going to win the race. My red one and the orange one (Daddy) got knocked down and started fighting so Mommy's won the race. I was so mad! Daddy's sauce even lost his shoe! It was crazy!
I've been going to games since I was a baby but now that I'm 3 years old, I can pay more attention to the game. Daddy was happy because I talked to him about the baseball men. I was telling him about the guy who sits down on his knees and he told me his name is the Catcher. I learned about the Catcher and the Pitcher. Daddy likes baseball and he likes to teach me about it.

I've been going to games since I was a baby but now that I'm 3 years old, I can pay more attention to the game. Daddy was happy because I talked to him about the baseball men. I was telling him about the guy who sits down on his knees and he told me his name is the Catcher. I learned about the Catcher and the Pitcher. Daddy likes baseball and he likes to teach me about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment