Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Pilgrims and Natives*


We went to place where there were people who were dressed funny and talked funny (Plimouth Plantation). They talked kind of like my uncle Steven. I was really just interested in the animals. They had some chickens and sheep and a big bull with horns.

*Yeah, this is one politically correct blog for a 3 year old. No offensive labels here.


These chickens came right by us and Daddy snapped a picture.


They had a boat with these paddle things (in the native village).

And there was a guy who was making mud and stepping in it in his feet with no shoes on. I saw a boy helping him so I asked to help him too. I took off my shoes and stomped in the mud. He was making the mud to put on his house. I never seen Daddy put mud on our house. He was a nice man though.

No comments: