My birthday is not until September 15th but I had a big party with Luciana. It was lots of fun. We did Ariel cake and Ariel decorations. I couldn't decide if I wanted Ariel or Rapunzel for my birthday. I finally decided that I would Ariel this year and Rapunzel next year. I hope that Luci does not have other ideas next year.
A bunch of my friends came. We played in the sandbox and the swing set. We even went on played on my neighbor's Annabelle's swing set too. It was like we were at a playground.
Mommy made shirts for me and Luciana again. Mine has a big 4 on it and hers has a 2 on it. 4 is bigger than 2 if you didn't know.
I got a whole bunch of great presents. I got books and movies and toys and clothes. And I even got a Justin Bieber doll that sings. I like Justin Bieber.
Luci was opening presents at the same time. And my friends were helping us open stuff. It was pretty crazy.
It was a good party and I had lots of fun. Thank you to everybody who came to party with me. I'm already talking about my party when I'm five....

No comments:
Post a Comment