Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween III: The Return of Ariel


So finally tonight was the trick or treating at our house! I got my hair colored red again. (Later when I took a bath it made the water pink. That was cool.) Landon came over to trick or treat with us.


We went out with Mommy and Daddy first. I saw my friends Annabelle and Lydia and they were dressed up as Ariel too. 3 Ariels! We saw other kids dressed up like Ariel. I saw other princesses and some scary boys. I even saw a dog that was wearing a Halloween shirt. We put Wrigley in a Spiderman costume too.


Grandma and Ashley took us trick or treating too. We got tired and cold and rode back in the wagon. Then we went back to our house and I got to hand out candy. The kids all said thank you when I gave it to them.


After all of the trick or treating we have lots and lots of candy. I think there is enough candy to last until next Halloween.

No comments: