Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Running with Mommy


My Mommy is a fast runner. She runs all of the time. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, she isn't in her room. So I say"Where's Mommy?". Daddy says "she is running".

The last day she was running a race and I got to finish with her. Daddy told me to get ready because when Mommy comes, I could run with her. I was really excited. Then we saw Mommy running down the street and she was waving me to come. I didn't know what to do because I'm not supposed to run across the street. But everyone said "Go Riley!" and "It's okay!". There were no cars because the street was just for running people.


So Mommy held my hand and we ran. I ran really fast. We ran into the baseball field. It was hard to keep up. Mommy told me, "almost there" so I just kept running until we crossed the finish line. I want to be a runner just like Mommy when I get big. I'm very proud of her.

No comments: