I have been all about saving up money. I ask people for money. I always ask Mommy and Daddy. I have been asking Gram for money. When I went to Aunt Sissy's house, she had a big bowl of money. I asked her for it. I'm not shy about it. It is cute when a 4 year old asks you for money. People always give it to me.
When Mommy or Daddy leave money on their dresser, I like to take it. Usually I will ask them if it is okay. But if I can get my hands on it the money ends up in my Wrigley bank.
Guess why I am saving up all of this money? Because I want to go to DISNEY WORLD! I heard that it takes a lot of money to go to Disney World and I want to go. So I have been saving and saving. Daddy says that we are going to so I need to make sure that I have enough money. I want to ride the roller coasters and see the princesses and eat candy.

So if you have some money that you don't want, you can give it to me. My Wrigley bank isn't full yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment