Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lots of Changes


There are lots of changes going on.

This is my last week going to my babysitter Alice's house. I am going to be going to school every day next year like my friend Belle. She is 5 and I'm going to be 5 next year.  Luci will be going there by herself next year.  She is going to have to be the big girl.  Maybe someday I can go with Mommy or Daddy to go pick her up.

My friend Annabelle doesn't live next door anymore.  Her family moved.  She has been my friend since I was a baby.  I am going to see Annabelle and visit her because she doesn't live too far.  We could have a play date and a sleepover someday.  I am going to bring Wrigley because she likes walking him.

No comments: