My swim lessons are at the same place where I do gymnastics. So I am there a lot. And we go to the library every Wednesday. I am in the reading game there. You get prizes for reading. Since I don't read myself yet Mommy and Daddy read to me. I have some prizes already. But I'm starting to read some books that Mommy starts and then I finish.
We stayed with Gram this weekend because Daddy took Mommy away on a trip. It sounded like an exciting trip and I am jealous. They went for a walk and saw a snake. And Mommy took her picture with the tallest man. I wish I could have went with them.
But me and Luci had lots of fun with Gram. We went to dinner and went to church. We played around the house and helped her cook. Gram lets us do a lot of fun stuff. She has a TV in her kitchen and she lets us watch it. See.


No comments:
Post a Comment