Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2012

Riley In The Sky

 

The most exciting part of my Thanksgiving trip was that me and Mommy rode on an airplane!  I thought that we were going to drive to Grandma's house but she tricked me!


They kept telling us not to get on the plane yet.  So it took a long time to get on.  The first time I was a plane I was a baby.  I don't remember it.  I liked looking out the window and seeing stuff.  We were looking for our house but we couldn't see it. I told Mommy that I want to go out and jump on the clouds.  She told me that you can't jump on it.  You would just fall down.  I didn't know that.  Clouds are cool.


Daddy and Luci and Grandma picked us up from the other airport.  We were so hungry so we ate a restaurant on top of the highway.  The cars drive underneath you.  That was cool too.

No comments: