Do you know the best place to go by Grandma's house? Bellaboos! Me and Luci love to go there. Here are some pictures of us playing with everything there. We played in the pretend store. Luci bought a lot of stuff.
We played with some trains. We put on the train driver hats. Isn't Luci cute? Hey....wait! Why isn't there a picture of me with the train driver's hat?
I love to get my face painted too. You can paint your face as many times as you want. Just wash it off and do it again. I had Daddy paint my face like a tiger. Roar!!! Then he painted a butterfly on my face. I know all about butterflies because we had them in school.
And we built a stage for dancing. That reminds me. I have a dance recital coming up in a few days. I'll put up some pictures of me dancing on a stage!

No comments:
Post a Comment