Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Riley In The Sand


We are on vacation this week and we went back to Florida.  I have been so excited to go back.  I have been asking about it since I finished up school.  This vacation took forever to get here this summer.


After a long car ride and watching so many movies, we have made it to the Florida condo.  Landon is here too but they drove apart from us in their car.  Mommy and Daddy played some kind of game with Kevin and Kristie where they looked for cars from different states.  I would like to play but I can't read states of cars.  I'm practicing my sight words but I don't know that stuff. I was mad that Kevin and Kristie found one more car! I said that we will have to win on the way back home.

Today we went to the pool with Daddy for a little bit but then it was going to rain so we went inside.  But then Daddy and Poppy took us a walk before it was dark.  We got to play in the sea water. (Note: She is calling it the sea, not the ocean, this year.  It must be from The Little Mermaid.)




I know what I'm going to do every day this week.  Everyday, I will go to the pool and then the beach and then the sea.




No comments: