Thursday, March 20, 2014
March Madness
Daddy helped me write the names of all of the teams playing basketball. I wanted to pick IU but they are not playing. Boo! And I said that I would never pick any team from Kentucky or Louisville. I liked George Washington because he was a president I learned about in school. I checked out a book about presidents from the library and Daddy was so excited. The book didn't say that he played basketball. But I picked Saint Joseph's team to win the games.
My Final Four:
Saint Joseph's - it is Daddy's name and it is a saint!
American - because it's....us?
Florida - because it is hot there. When it is cold I just want to go to Florida and warm up.
Saint Louis - because of the movie "Saint Louie" (Meet Me In St Louis). It is about a girl and her family and going to New York.
We are going to color in the names to see if I get them right. Go Saint Joseph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment