Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring School Days

I am back at school after spring break.  I have been busy too.  I go to Daisies after school some days and some days I go to music club.

I'm learning a lot of new stuff.  I can do addition and subtraction.  And I am getting pretty good at reading.  I used to just know the words we learned at school. But now I can sound out words I don't know and read them too.  At least easy words.  Not real long ones.

My school had a fish fry dinner.  I like going to it because I see my friends.  We run around and have fun.   I also got to show Mommy and Daddy a picture of my class on the cross.  Do you see me up there?


And if you bring a dessert for the fish fry then you get to have a no uniform day.  I wore my striped dress that day.  I can't wait for some things at school too.  I can't wait until we go to the zoo on our field trip.  And I can't wait to do my Kinderstar day.  

No comments: