Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2014

Kinderstar


Finally my day to do Kinderstar!  Almost all of the other kids had their turns.  I had to wait and wait because Yanez starts with a Y.  But finally I got to do my turn. Mommy and Daddy helped me fill out the poster.

My Favorite Color: Pink and red
My Favorite Sport: Cheerleading
My Favorite Book: Barbie
My Favorite Subject: Math

I said was a star because I am good at swimming.

Special Facts About Me:
I know how to ride a scooter really fast.
I was named after my great grandmother.
I am part Mexican.

I brought in some special things to show the class like the Build A Bear monkey with my heartbeat. And my Ever After High book.

Mommy and Daddy and Luci came to my school to watch me present it.  Mr McGuire was funny and made lots of jokes about me driving a car.  I did a good job with the presentation.

No comments: