Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Swimming Summer



I am on a swim team called the Seacats.  I do swimming classes but this is the first time on a swimming team. I have a couple of friends from dance on team, Chloe and Skyler.   And my friend Sam from my swim class he is on the team too. I like swimming a lot but I don't like waking up in the morning for practices. Daddy takes me to practice and then Mommy and Luci and Julian pick me up. I do 3 practices every week.



I swim freestyle and backstroke in most of my races. I won 1st place in my first race but I haven't won all of them. You get blue ribbons for 1st and red ribbons for 2nd place.  Here are some videos of me swimming...






I like to jump in from the platform too. That is fun to...


...fly into the pool!


No comments: