Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Winter

 
I went to the aquarium to see Winter the dolphin.  When Winter was a baby dolphin she went away from her Mommy was caught in a trap and washed ashore.  A boy was riding his bike and he saw Winter and the animal rescue people came and got her.  Her tail came and they made a robotic tail and it finally worked so she could swim like a dolphin should.

They have all of the tails for Winter at the aquarium.  Every time she grew she needed a new tail.  I got picked to show how to rescue a dolphin.  You should put water on them and cover them with a towel so they don't get sunburned.  Then you call 911 so the animal rescue people come.  Now I know what to do if I see a dolphin on the beach and I can help it. 



 Me and Luci took our picture with a fake Winter.  And I got a book about Winter to take home.



No comments: