Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Seacat Again


I swam on the Seacats team again this summer.  I did a lot of morning swim practices.  Gram picked me up a lot of the time.  The meets are more fun because you get to have a break.  We usually sit in a tent with Mommy's friend Alicia and her family.  Gram and Grandma both came to one of my meets too.  I got a lot of medals.  Some were 1st and some were 2nd and some 3rd place too.  And sometimes I just got a participation ribbon.  Those are rainbows and they are prettiest.
 
I swam the butterfly this year.  It is the hardest stroke.  I did pretty good with my freestyle and my freestyle relay team was good.
 
 
I got to the do the championships this year before we went on vacation.  There were a lot of kids there.  A LOT.  They don't give out ribbons but only medals.  I got 3 medals and the Seacats won the championship!
 
We dressed up as superheroes and Mommy made costumes for all 3 of us.  We had our letters on our capes.  We went on vacation right after the championship.
 

No comments: