Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2016

First Communion


I made my first communion at church today!  Let me tell you, the wine and the bread are not that good.  They are just okay.  We got to taste them at our communion retreat day on Friday.  Some of the kids in my class made faces after tasting the wine.  But I didn't.  Like I said, it was okay...not good really or bad.

At the retreat we got to make bread ourselves too.  It was kind of plain to eat. And we decorated the banners on each row at church. We got to do with our parents and Mommy and Daddy helped me.


That is the row that we sat in and we were close to the front by where the choir sits.  I liked dressing up and wearing the veil.  It was fun to do it with my class.

 




No comments: