Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2016

OMG! I am Nine!


Now that I am nine years old I only have 1 year before I add a "1" in front my age.  That is so crazy to me!  I already had my parties but I got a stool for my new but old vanity.  Miss Lori gave us the vanity from her daughter. And I got a nice jewelry box today.



And Luci gave me some earrings and necklace with a "R".  The best part was that she put in a flower jewelry box that she made for me.  We went to Earth & Fire a few weeks ago and she made a blue flower for me right in front me and I didn't even know it!  

At school, Mr. McGuire gave me a hard extra (pretend) birthday spanking.  He did one to grown on with his hand but it was hard and he said I must be growing a lot this year.  I hope that I do grow because I am almost as tall as Grandma now.  

I picked Cluckers for dinner and Gram and Papi joined us.  Then we got ice cream at Graeters.  That is a good birthday!



No comments: