Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

New Babysitter!


Mommy & Daddy found me a new babysitter for next week. Mommy's co-workers highly recommended her so I am excited. There will be some new kids to meet. I'll be going there on Monday.


I had an interesting week because Mommy was off 2 days for snow. We hung out around the house a lot. I missed the car trips though because I like to be out and about. I still loved being with her all day.


I also had my first Valentine's Day. I got some Valentine cards and I helped Daddy order Mommy some tulips. He said that tulips are her favorite flowers. Then on Valentine's Day, Mommy wasn't feeling well so I hung out with Daddy all night. We watched The Godfather II, which he said was a fine father/daughter Valentine experience. I'm not so sure but I enjoyed playing with him while we watched it.


PS - I am 5 months old today. Do you think that is old enough for an allowance?

No comments: