Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

No Babysitter


Well it has been a week and let me tell you a lot has gone on. Mommy told me that on Wednesday Crystal, the babysitter, said she was quitting. Oh my gosh I could not believe that she did not want to keep me anymore and wanted to go back to work. That is just so crazy. I mean what happened to me being their princess. And the problem is my grandma lives too far away to keep me everyday. Wouldn't that be great if she lived closer. I would just love to play with her everyday. The other problem is my gram needs something called insurance. What is insurance anyway? All I know is that mommy said she is trying to find me someone. She wants to make sure that I get all the attention I crave. Well I will let you know when I have a new babysitter and I will tell you all about her. Well I assume it will be a her.


Oh yeah another full week in the crib, except for the night of the big storms, mommy, daddy, and I slept in the basement.


Until later hugs and kisses to all that read my blog.


Riley

No comments: