It has been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't been able to provide updates to my adoring public. I spent all of spring break with Mommy and we went on a road trip to visit Daddy's family. I'll be 7 months old in a few days and I'm becoming more of a big girl everyday. I figure I could pat myself on the back and share some of my recent accomplishments.
- In addition to carrots, I have added peas, green beans, squash, and sweet potatoes to my diet. So far, sweet potatoes are my favorite. I pretty much have this "veggie" thing down so I'm ready for fruits.
- I have taken a liking to glasses. The only time Mommy or Daddy let me drink anything out of it is if there is a just little bit of water. If I can reach a glass my mouth is going to be on it though. Everyone gets a kick out of it on Sunday dinners at Gram's house.
- My communication skills have also improved. Now, I shake my head "no" and yell when necessary. You would be surprised how loud I can get..
- Mommy and Daddy show me Baby Einstein videos. I like the puppets on there but I usually only pay attention for about half of the show.
- I can sit up and play all by myself (see picture).
- I'm not quite crawling yet, but I roll and scoot around to get where I need to go. I like to stand up to but I still need a little bit of assistance. Serious mobility is right around the corner. I can feel it.

No comments:
Post a Comment