Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My future is so BRIGHT I've gotta wear shades!


Well I just wanted everyone to see my new shades. I am going outside to help mommy and daddy do some yard work and mommy didn't want the sun to get in my eyes. I think that I picked out some pretty cute shades. What do you think? You can always leave me a comment. I will try to write more this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Riley,
I am addicted to your blog! I've watched the video of you eating cereal approximately 35 times. My favorite part is 1 minute in after Daddy says "Tasty, huh?" and you make the most adorable face. I also enjoy Wrigley's cameo. You're becoming such a big, talkative girl! I love your polka-dot flower sunglasses and am jealous that they probably aren't available in a larger size for me. I can't wait to see you again!
XOXO
Tia