Mommy and Daddy FINALLY let me open the boxes under the tree on Christmas morning. I had to look at some of them for a couple of weeks. I was happy to finally rip them open. That was a lot of fun.
I got a lot of toys to play with and some books and music. Look at all of my stuff! The best part was that was only my first Christmas. I didn't realize that I had a lot more to open.
Then we went to Gram & Poppy's house to open more presents. I was so excited by all of the new toys that I forgot that Mommy put a bow in my hair. I usually don't let that fly.
I'm so good at opening presents that everyone asks me to help them open theirs too.
Then we drove to Great Grandma's house and guess what? There were more presents there! I got some books and clothes.
Then we went back home the next day and Grandma and Tia Adrienne came brought more presents. 4 Christmases! Can you believe that? I got some more fun toys, stuffed animals, and clothes.
The next day was so nice outside that Poppy brought over my new wagon and I got to take a it for a ride with my friend Annabelle. I can't wait to ride in it this summer.
Christmas was sure a lot of fun this year. Thank you to everyone that gave me gifts. I was such a good girl this year, I think that I deserved them. Daddy took a lot of video of me on Christmas so check back soon for some clips.

No comments:
Post a Comment