Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This and That

I just wanted to share a few pictures of what I am up to these days. Mommy, Daddy, and I went to a Hoosiers game this weekend. It was fun but the other team scored more baskets. Daddy said that has happened a lot this year. Oh well, I had fun.

After the game, they let kids on the court to shoot basketballs. I was too little for that but I snuck down on the court for some pictures.

Daddy caught me red handed in the kitchen cabinets. I tried to play it off like I was going to cook dinner. It is hard to stay out of the cabinets with all of that stuff in there. And you can spin it around. I just can't help myself.

And here is a picture of me brushing my teeth before I go to bed. I have about 5 molars in and a few more about ready to push through. I'm getting tired of this tooth stuff. It doesn't feel very good. And that means I have more to brush too.

No comments: