This weekend we also went to a baseball game with Bats [Daddy note: Louisville's minor league baseball team, The Bats]. The baseball game was fun and I liked clapping and dancing to the music. My favorite part about the game was there was a doggie that went on the field to pick up the bats for the players. I got to pet him later. His name is Jake the Diamond Dog. He is soft.
They also have a merry-go-round. I went with Mommy and Grandpa. Daddy stood outside to take a picture. It was fun. You get to up and down on a horsie (I know what horsies say, they say "neeeeiggghhh"). And you go real fast in a circle. Here is the first picture that Daddy tried to take.
Too slow, Daddy! You can hardly even see me!
That is better. Daddy was quicker taking this picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment