Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bouncing Time


My friend, Annabelle, had a bounce time birthday party. She is 3. We went to this gym and we got to play with a lot of stuff. There was stuff to climb on and jump on and slides. I think going down slides is scary but I like to try and climb up them. There was a bunch of foam blocks at the bottom of this slide.

I got in this bouncy thing with slides and tunnels that you climb through too. I think that it was supposed to be for kids but Daddy got in there and played with me. I'm watching out to make sure he doesn't sneak up on me!


And there was floors that you bounce on! It was fun. You could jump or run and bounce on the floors. You could fall down and you would just bounce right back up. I wish our house had bouncy floors like this.



And there was a rope that kids were swinging on. I tried to do it but Daddy wouldn't let go of me. Sometimes he doesn't think that I am a big girl and I can do things myself. This picture is blurry but you can still see me swinging.


Then we got to eat pizza and cake which made it even better. I went to Gram and Poppy's house afterwards. I was so tired that I feel asleep on our walk. It was fun day but it wore me out.

No comments: