
Last weekend, we drove for a long time in the car and went to Grandma's house. When we left our house it was sunny and warm. When we got there it was dark and cold. It was a long drive. I'm glad that I got watch movies for the most of the way. I took a long nap too. Here is a picture I took with my great-grandma while I was there. She is my grandma's mommy.

We went to a baseball game. Daddy was excited to take me to Wrigley Field for the first time. But we didn't even take Wrigley with us to the game! I don't know why we left him at Grandma's house when the baseball field is named after him? He could have run and played. It was kind of cold and rainy. Mommy snuggled me up so I could take a nap. I didn't take a long enough nap because I threw a big temper tantrum on the train ride afterwards. Hey, I'm not even 2 years old yet - what do you expect? Tantrums happen.

I went with Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa on walk at this place with a lot of ducks. We got to see ducks swimming in the water and then one came up right by me. It was funny to see a duck quacking at us.
And then I also got to play with a kitchen at Grandma's house. It was nice because this kitchen was right at my level. I served up some food and washed the dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment