Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun in Florida


I have been having a good time on vacation. We go and play in the sand on the beach. I helped bury Daddy's hands and feet! He looked silly.


I have been in the ocean. There is a lot fish and seaweed in the ocean. I don't like standing on the edge of the water but I'm okay with it if someone is holding me. I do like to play on the wet sand with some toys. And I like to look for pretty shells with Mommy.


Kevin and Kristie came down to live with us by the ocean too! We all went to breakfast this morning at some frog place. I didn't want to eat any biscuits or waffles. I did eat some grapes.


Then we went in the ocean after breakfast. After all of that fun I had to take a nap in my tent on the beach. zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: