I have had a lot of fun on the beach this week. Mommy wrote my name in the sand. We went for some walks along the beach in my stroller. We saw a lot of people and a lot of birds. I like the birds but they don't let me get close to them. One night we walked on the beach and watched the sun set. I wore a pretty dress. Isn't this a cute picture with Mommy?
I helped Kevin and Kristie make a big sand tunnel. I went to the ocean to get them water for their sand. It was a big hill with a tunnel and we poured water in it.
These other people had this big ball that went on the ocean. I went over to check it out and they wanted me to get in it. I did get in there for about 3 seconds and then I got scared.
Daddy rescued me from the ball. And today Daddy dug a hole to bury my legs. Help me!
Don't worry about me. I got my legs out all by myself!
It started storming today so we came inside. I'm going to take a nap. We are going out to eat some fish tonight. See you later.

No comments:
Post a Comment