I love Christmas and all of the presents. I opened up so many presents. I opened up mine. I opened up Luciana's presents. I opened Mommy's and Daddy's too. This year I knew what was coming and all about Santa. You can see that me and Luciana were excited on Christmas Eve.
Santa brought me and Luciana a kitchen! It is fun. There is a fridge and an oven. I have lots of dishes and food. Mommy made us aprons with our names on them. Mommy also gave me a shopping cart so I can go to the store and get groceries too. Luciana is too little to play in the kitchen. But I'm told that I will have to share it one day. That's okay - I like to share with Luciana.
I got lots of toys and books and puzzles. I got some princess clothes and princess music. I got my own camera to take pictures! Gram and Poppy gave me a DVD TV for me to watch shows in the car. I watched Max and Ruby and I watched Elmo when we drove to GG's house on Christmas. And Poppy gave me a horsie! His name is Neigh.
I can't wait until next Christmas. I think that I am going to ask Santa for a car.

No comments:
Post a Comment