Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Trip

For Thanksgiving we went to Grandma's house. We took Luciana and Wrigley with us too. Daddy's car was full of stuff. Grandma set up a bunch of toys for me to play with so I had a lot of stuff to do. I also ate a lot of food. I hate some turkey and pie. My favorite was sopa (rice) at my great aunt Rina's house. I love any kind of rice.
The most fun thing that I did was go to a place called BellaBoo's. It was a lot of fun there. It is just for kids. I got to go a pretend store and buy groceries. I even had money to buy my stuff. I was a very grown-up shopper. I go shopping with Mommy and Daddy all of the time so I know what to do. I only bought important stuff like carrots, toothpaste, kleenex, and chocolate milk.


And they had a bunch of dress-up stuff to put on. I dressed up like a fireman princess but Daddy was too big for the clothes.




Daddy and I got to make a turkey out of cookies, pretzels and chocolate icing. It was an okay looking turkey but it tasted good!


And I got to paint my face. I painted one side of my face and Tia painted the other. Can you tell who did what?


No comments: