I helped Daddy wash Mommy's car and Daddy's car today. It was fun! I got to spray the hose and scrub the cars. I wore a bathing suit and I had my new umbrella. Daddy's friend Steve gave it to me. I used the umbrella to keep me dry when Daddy sprayed me with the hose.
I had a fun weekend. I went to church with Gram and Poppy last night. Then Gram took me to listen to someone talk about stuff. I didn't understand but I like to hang out with her. And it was nice outside so I got play on my swingset too. Today we went to dinner. I ate rice and this man gave me a bunch of mints. He even stuffed them in my pocket. Mommy said "he was all about me".
P.S. - I am doing pretty good with potty training. I'm still not real good about telling Mommy and Daddy when I have to go most of the time. But I am getting a lot better at holding it for little bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment