My Aunt Sissy had a wedding party yesterday. She is married to Steven. He talks a little funny but he is very nice. There were a lot of people there at church. Gram and Poppy and Kevin and Tyler and GG and everybody was there! I got to dress up in a pretty dress and drop flowers. I walked up there with Colton. Everybody was watching me and taking pictures. It was fun.
Then we left and went to a big house for a party. They had chicken and fruit and cake. It was yummy. And I even got to drink a Sprite! Then everybody was dancing. I loved dancing and twirling around in my dress. I was dancing with Lilly and Emma. I was dancing for a long time. Then when I started getting tired I would go on the floor and lay down and roll around. Grandma said that I was "break dancing". I don't know what that means. I stayed up all day and I didn't even take a nap. When we got in the car I feel asleep right away. It was a long day, but it was a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment