Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

At The Horsie Races


We went to the track to watch the horsies race! It was a lot of fun. I liked watching the horses run and I clapped for them. I brought my view finder glasses so I could see them.

I am cheering for winning a race and Luciana is trying to get Poppy's coke. Silly Luci. Babies can't drink coke! I'm not supposed to drink coke either but I snuck in quite a few sips of a cup that Mommy and Daddy weren't watching. Don't tell them.


We watched some of the races from upstairs. Then we went downstairs to get by the horsies. I liked watching them up close. My favorite part was when they poured a bucket of water on the horse after he was done running.


The horsies run really fast. I don't think that I could run as fast as them.

No comments: