Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Toothpaste

So I have always used toddler toothpaste when I brush my teeth. Mommy & Daddy don't have to worry about me swallowing it. But when I went to the store with Daddy to buy toothpaste I saw some princess toothpaste! You know that I am all about princesses. The princess toothpaste was for big kids, no swallowing. Daddy said that I could try it. It was bubble gum flavor and I didn't like it. It was yucky. After Mommy brushed my teeth my tummy started hurting and I threw up! It was a mess. Daddy cleaned up my bed and Mommy gave be another bath.

We got some strawberry big kid toothpaste that I like a lot better. It tastes yummy. I'm practicing on spitting it out and no swallowing.

Hmmm, what else is going on? Last weekend I went on a trip with Gram and Aunt Sissy. We drove in the car to go GG's house. GG's house is by my Great Aunt Mary's house. Mary had a graduation party at her house and I told people it was for me. I think all parties are for me.

What else? Mommy painted my nails a couple of days ago. I always like that. I've been making some coffee in my kitchen too. You should try it.


And I have been playing outside a lot with my neighbor Annabelle. Our Mommies went to bunco last night so we went with our Daddies on a walk. There was a guy who did some fireworks. They were fun. There were lots of colors and it whistled!

Well that is all that I can think of right now.

No comments: