Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


I am back from Florida. It was a fun trip. We drove home last night and I was a good girl the whole time. Gram kept telling Mommy how good I was. I had a dance party with Kevin & Tyler on the ride home. I went to the beach and the pool. Poppy helped me hold a froggie! And I went to a baseball game. I got to hang out with Tyler a lot. I watched him play video games and he watched Dora movies with me. It was a lot of fun. I missed Mommy and Daddy and Luci so it is good to be back home. And Wrigley came back from Grandma's house too!

Today we are going to the lake with Gram and Poppy. Hopefully I will see some fireworks.

PS - I know that hula girls are from Hawaii and not Florida. But I wanted to put on the hula skirt that Aunt Sissy got me.

No comments: