We did a lot of stuff when we were there. We went to the beach but the water was really cold. It was not like the beach in Florida! I got in the water a little bit. I mostly just played in the sand.
We visited Daddy's family and I got to see 2 babies! Baby Madden and Baby Lucas. They are small babies. They are even smaller than my Luci. They are boys too. Everybody said that we visited said Luci and me were cute. And Tio Brian got me a barking puppy dog. You push a button and the puppy barks or walks. I liked it.
And we rode on some trains too! We went to go to a baseball game. It was really hot that day. But I got to eat popcorn and I swiped some sips of Daddy's Coke. Daddy was happy because the Cubs won.
It was a fun trip. I slept for a long time on the ride back home because I was tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment