Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hopping Towards Easter


I'm excited because tomorrow is Easter. I cooked some eggs and then put them in colors. We had a lot of colors. Red and purple were my favorite colors. I let Luciana have the boy colors like blue and green. She is a girl but she can't talk yet so I get to say her colors.


I can't wait for the Easter Bunny to come to my house tonight. Daddy took me to see the Easter Bunny movie today. It was called Hop. I was asking if the Easter Bunny was big or little. So I was glad that I got to see him. He is kind of little but not too little.

They showed lots of candy in the movie. That is the best part about Easter. And the Easter Bunny poops jellybeans. I didn't know that. The jellybeans taste good though because the girl on the movie ate them. I think she said watermelon, yeah it tastes like watermelon. So if you have jellybeans in your house it is okay to eat them.

No comments: