Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Number 5


My favorite number is 5. I don't know why it is my favorite but I like to use it. I tell Mommy and Daddy stuff that I'm going to do when I'm 5 years old.
  • I'm going to have a TV in my room when I'm 5.
  • I'm going to get a big jeep when I'm 5.
  • And Daddy said that he will let me buckle myself in the car when I'm 5.
I like to give high 5's too.

I even get excited when Mommy says that I have 5 minutes to play in the bath tub. I say "yeah five!". I know that 5 minutes is longer than 1 minute.

If someone asks me how many I want of something. I've been saying 5!

I can't wait until I turn 5 years old. But I'm going to have to be 4 first.

No comments: