Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Big Balloons


Daddy took me to see a bunch of balloons. I didn't know how big the balloons were. I asked Daddy if they were as big as my stuffed bunny rabbit. He said they were way bigger. Bigger than our house. They were big. Very big!


It was neat to see the balloons get blown up. They looked like a big blanket on the ground before they blew up and starting flying.

It looked cool when I laid on the ground!


Daddy's friends Tim and Sarah hung out and played with me. They helped me touch the bottom of the big pink bunny balloon [Daddy note: Energizer Bunny] before they blew it all the way up. I had pink bunny ears just like the balloon.


When it got dark the balloons would light up. You don't push a button the wall to turn on a balloon. They have a fire at the bottom and the fire goes in the balloon! I was a little scared of the fire at first but then I got used to it.

No comments: