Riley Helena

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Poco


We went to a party for the horse race (Kentucky Derby). We went to my friend's Lilly and Emma's house. There were lots of kids there. All of the kids got to make their own horse. Mommy helped me make my horse and I named him Poco. There was a race for all of the kids and their horsies. I was trying to run fast but then I saw that I wasn't going to win and I got mad. I was upset but Mommy told me that it was okay because some of those kids were older than me. Daddy said that he likes that I want to win all of the time.


I know that look like I'm still mad about the race in this picture but it was still a fun party though. [Daddy note: if you get 2 out 3 smiles, you take it] I felt better after I ate some fruit and cookies. I got to play with Lilly's and Emma's big Barbie house. It was good day and I even got a horsie to take home.

No comments: